Call to order today!
Mo – Fr: 5am – 6pm
Sa: 8am – 2pm | Su: Closed
The Most Common Dumpster Sizes Available
Eco Dumpster Rental Spring Hill offers a variety of dumpsters to accommodate any task or project, both for commercial and residential. We have the most common dumpster sizes, ranging from 10 cubic yards up to 30 cubic yard roll off dumpsters. When you request a FREE quote for your waste removal project, we’ll work with you to schedule delivery and pickup of your container within a time frame that works for you.
There are different sizes of roll off dumpsters that fit specific trash removal needs. Dumpsters come in sizes that range between 10 yards to 40 yards, these roll off dumpsters are the best fit for huge projects such as construction, home renovation, yard clean up and commercial cleanups. You might be asking, what is the right dumpster size for my remodeling or junk removal project? Well, it actually depends on how much waste you are going to dispose of.
Our dumpster rental pros have over a decade of experience helping home and business owners choose the right size roll off dumpster for their needs.
To help you select the right size, we have broken down the most common sizes available with a short description and dimensions.
The 10-yard dumpster
Dimensions: 12 ft long by 8 ft wide by 3.5 ft high
Maximum Volume: 10 cubic yards
The 10 yard dumpster is the smallest dumpster you can rent from us. It holds approximately 4 pick-up truck loads of waste. This dumpster size is commonly used for small-scale home improvement or decluttering projects such as car garage cleanouts, DIY projects, or for small home renovations.
- Garage cleanouts
- Concrete, drywall and various other items disposal
- Junk removal
- Small and medium-size domestic remodeling projects
- Bathroom remodel
- Medium-sized landscaping project
- General Spring cleaning
- Small to medium deck removal
Like most roll-off dumpsters, the 10 yard roll off dumpster features a door at one end that swings open for easy, walk- or roll-in loading. This makes it particularly convenient for carrying or wheel-barrowing bulky or heavy items or demolition debris into the dumpster with ease. The 10 yard roll off dumpster is equivalent to about 4 pickup truck loads or 50-70 33-gallon trash bags.
The 20-yard dumpster
- Cleanouts including downsizing before a move, decluttering an attic or basement, cleaning out a garage
- Heavy debris jobs such driveway and sidewalk repairs, brick or concrete path removal, large yard cleanups – shrub, brush, and tree removal
- Remodeling and construction such as shingle re-roofing, whole-home cleanouts, flooring remodels, kitchen renovations, walls, flooring and carpet removal, master bathroom renovations
The 30-yard dumpster
Dimensions: 22 ft long by 8 ft wide by 6 ft high
Maximum Volume: 30 cubic yards
A 30 yard dumpster is one of our biggest dumpster sizes available. The 30 cubic yard roll off dumpster is an effective waste removal solution for homeowners and contractors planning an extensive remodel, or flipping a property. This dumpster is a perfect workhorse for demolition and large-scale construction projects.
- Whole house and commercial cleanouts
- Building a home addition
- Tossing debris from large-scale demolition
- Updating a basement
- Getting rid of brush and shrubs
- Major landscaping clearing
- New construction or major reconstruction
- Large scale lawn clean up
The 40-yard dumpster
- Tearing down a garage
- Cleaning out an entire home
- Renovating a large kitchen or entire floor
- Community Cleanups
- Large remodels
- Removing materials from hoarding situations
- Foreclosure or estate cleanouts
- Large roof replacements
- Carrying or wheel-barrowing bulky or heavy items
- Medium-large concrete removal
- Building a home addition
- Decluttering attics, basements and garages
A 40 yard dumpster has a dimension of 22 feet long, 7.5 feet wide and 8 feet high and holds 40 cubic yards of debris allowing them to be placed in most residential driveways, construction sites, parking lots, and more.
Need help deciding? Allow us to assist you with choosing a dumpster. Call us today!